Gaza health officials say six killed and dozens injured in latest strikes

Health authorities in the Gaza Strip said six people were killed and 40 others injured over the past 24 hours as Israeli attacks continued across the territory amid the ongoing genocidal war.

In a statement released on Monday, Gaza’s Health Ministry said hospitals across the enclave had received casualties from ongoing air strikes and shelling, while a number of victims were still believed to be trapped beneath rubble or lying in inaccessible areas.

Officials said emergency and civil defence teams remained unable to reach several locations because of the scale of destruction and continuing military activity.

According to the ministry, 877 people have been killed and more than 2,600 injured in Gaza since the ceasefire announced last October collapsed. Authorities also reported hundreds of bodies had been recovered from beneath destroyed buildings during the same period.

The ministry added that the overall death toll recorded in Gaza since October 2023 had risen to more than 72,700, with over 172,000 people reported injured across the territory.

 

Source : Safa News